Monday, December 17, 2012

WE HAVE OUR APPOINTMENT!!!

I am so excited! I want to jump up and down, and I  just might do that!!




The letter we have been waiting weeks and weeks for, arrived this morning!

We have been invited to meet with the Ukraine State Department on January 16th 2013 at 10am.

We now have to purchase our plane tickets and make our plans to travel. While I am a little disappointed to not be able to make it over there this year, it is expected. And I couldn't be happier to be moving on to the next portion of this journey.

for all your prayers on our behalf. We have moved through this process reasonably quickly and it is in part because of all of you.

My cup runneth over!
In just a few short weeks we will get to see our daughter again. We could not be happier.

Now comes the fun part. Looking for plane tickets!!!

Wish us luck :)


No comments: