Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Just IMAGINE!!

On the 12th day of Christmas Olena needs from you:




Just a little IMAGINATION


" Who in your life can you not imagine living without and why?"

If you had to choose one of your children to not live with you, could you choose?

I know I can't. But I am being forced too.

So today I want you to IMAGINE. Take a few moments and think about what it would be like to not be able to see that child everyday. To not be able to tell them that you love them. To not be able to hug them, or tuck them in at night, or comfort them when they are hurt or sad. To not be able to just be their parent. Can you picture your child's face as they sit alone?

Now, IMAGINE what you would do to ensure that your child was safe. IMAGINE what lengths you would go to, too see them again. IMAGINE what you would pay to get them home.

All the imagining is meant to help you understand a little of what we are doing and why. We have a child that isn't with us. She is alone, and everyday I imagine what she might be doing, and how I could be making things better if she was here with us.  Olena has truly changed me. She has changed the way I look at the world. She has already made me a better person, just knowing her. She makes a difference in our lives already and I can only imagine what she will do for us once she is here!

 I want you to IMAGINE sharing the happiness you have with your family, with Olena. By helping us get her here to her forever family, you are Sharing your Happiness with her. Isn't that what this Season is all about.

YOU can help Olena find true and lasting HAPPINESS. All we are asking for is a small donation. Whatever you feel comfortable with. Remember every little bit helps. That donation is not to buy her clothes or shoes or even a bed, all of which would make her happy. It is to bring her home to a family that loves her and a new life. She had no hope when we met her. Now she has hope and love and a family that is eagerly waiting for her to come home. I IMAGINE that makes her very Happy.

Help us share our happiness with Olena. Please donate!






No comments: