Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Prayer Changes Things

On the 11th day of Christmas Olena needs from you:


 
Lots and Lots of Prayers!


I realize that we have asked for a lot lately. We have begged and pleaded and humbly asked for every ones help. I have stepped far out side of what I am comfortable doing. I have done this because I love my daughter and I have to get her home. And you have all heard and have helped. I am so grateful.

But today, instead of asking for more money, I am going to ask for prayers for our family to hear something this week about our appointment. Prayers that we might be able to find the money that we need to complete this process and bring Olena home.We really would like the wait to be over and we would love you to help petition the Lord.

We would also love you to add the Frie Family to your prayers as well.
This family are good friends of ours and are in a battle to keep their adopted daughter Leah. This story has been all over the news and they have been portrayed in a terrible light. They have received a lot of hate mail and it has burdened this wonderful family.
I had the privilege of spending some of the day yesterday with Leah and her older brother James. Leah is the most darling little girl you could ever meet. This family as taken such good care of her for the past 2 years. All they want is to keep the child that they raised and consider their own.  I know there are a lot of differing opinions about this story, and I don't want to start any kind of argument. I just want to show our support for this wonderful family. All they are doing is fighting, just like we are, to keep the daughter they were led too. Wouldn't you do the same? Please consider praying for them as well.

When we spoke with Olena yesterday she was excited to find out that it was her brothers birthday today. So we wanted to wish him, Carter a wonderful 6th birthday. We are so glad that the Lord blessed our family with you, 6 years ago. You are funny and crazy and my miracle child. You keep me on my toes and challenge me everyday, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I knew I could handle anything after being pregnant with you. You are a joy to have in our family and I am thankful every day for you. We love you buddy!! Happy Birthday!


No comments: