Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Last day in Rome.

Since we missed seeing inside the Colosseum yesterday, we decided that before we left Rome we had to make sure and do that. So we woke up early and packed all our stuff into the Panda and headed one more time back into Rome. 

The Colosseum was AMAZING! It was everything you would expect it to be. I am so glad that we made time to go back and see inside. We walked around the upper floors but didn't want to pay for a tour of the underground, so just took pictures from above. It made me want to go home and watch Gladiator.
Warning: there are a lot of pictures of similar stuff. Mostly its for me because I loved it!
We found this piece of marble that looked like there should be a statue on it, so we improvised!

Selfie!!

And another

He made his decision!


I thought I would try and climb the fence! But I think I just injured myself.


Mixing it up with a Tebow moment

My turn as the statue

This was a plaque that used to be attached to the wall

The whole outside was fenced off so this was as goo as it got to touching the outside!




The underground tunnels were so cool. The ground was covered in moss.



Double Kaila!







After spending the morning looking at the coolest place on earth, we made our way to the airport and hopped on a plane to Paris!

No comments: