Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Rough Day

Today has been very disheartening. I know there will be many days like this during this process. I was fully aware of that going into it. But it still is a sucky feeling.  I have been trying to apply for different things to help us afford this adoption, but unfortunately none of them are going the way I hoped they would. 

I am stuck in this viscous cycle of I have to pay to start the process, but I have to have the process started in order to get money! I am trying really hard to believe that the Lord will provide a way for us to accomplish this very huge thing we have started, and I know that its only the beginning of a very long heart wrenching journey. But, it is really hard to see that there will ever be a way for us to afford it.  I know that my faith will be tested all the way along, and today is just the beginning! But boy, has it been hard.

My only hope is that it is going to be especially hard because it is the right thing for us. Satan always works the hardest when we are trying to follow the spirit, right?! So I will keep trying to remember that, because I have to hang on to some hope that the Lord wants us to be able to bring O home!

No comments: