Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's a hard knock life for us!

It's been a rough week.
The girls didn't get a part in Annie and were both pretty sad about it, although they did take it better than I thought they would.
C hasn't been making good choices and therefore my week has been hard and a little angry. What is it with this child that he thinks he is in charge of everything?
M and T both bought home progress reports that were less than stellar and now have extra work to fix them before the end of the term, which really equals more work for me!!
The good news is that it is only Thursday and the week could get a little better before it ends!

I have been trying to work off my frustration by working harder with my running. This also goes along with my no half assed theory. I have been to the gym everyday and I have pushed my runs a little harder than normal and I am enjoying my progress.

I also learned how to do a 5 stranded braid this week and have done it on both of the girls. It looks really cool and will upload a picture of it soon.

No comments: