Friday, January 4, 2013

Help OLENA Win A New Smile!

We are so excited. We submitted Olena into this contest at our family orthodontist (Dr Graf is the best orthodontist around BTW) about two months ago, and were told this morning that she is a finalist!!

If you don't know, Orphans generally don't receive dental care. So we are aware that we will need to spend a lot of money of Olenas dental care once she arrives. We would LOVE so much to be able to WIN FREE ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT for her.

Here is how you can all help us out.

The finalist pictures and stories are on Dr Graf's facebook page. Olena is number 1!!

The winner will be the finalist with the most LIKES on their picture.

We need EVERYONE to


                                   Olenas picture, so she can WIN A NEW SMILE


 
IT DOESN'T cost you any money, it only takes a second, and it could

CHANGE HER LIFE

PLEASE HELP US!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I voted for her! You don't know me but we are very similar in situation - I am just 3 years ahead of you. We too had four biological children and felt prompted to adopt and found our son through a hosting program - adopted him from a Ukraine orphanage and like you we live in Utah and are Mormons.
Good luck on your journey, I hope you blog a lot, I'd like to follow along.
If you get super bored or if you're like me and just love to find blogs about adopting in Ukraine - feel free to go back to March of 2009 on my blog and read about our adventure.
blessedwitharichhart.blogspot.com

Maurin Family said...

Thank you so much Wendy! It is always great to hear from other adoptive families. I definitely plan on blogging a lot. This week has been crazy with preparations to leave. But please continue to follow along. I love to know people are reading and sharing our journey. I will definitely check out your blog. Thanks again for voting!!!!!!