Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What Will Be, Will Be

Well, The letter we have been waiting for has still not arrived. I think I might have to call our case worker again and give her a talking too! I was hoping to have mailed the documents to Ukraine already but it would seem that the Lord has other things planned! I guess I can't argue with his plan. He does know what is best for us and I am trying really hard to go with that and not try to control everything. I have done all I can and now it isn't up to me anymore.
It was suggested to me by a good friend that maybe we are supposed to have one last Christmas together as our little family before our family changes forever. And, if we had received the document in time, we may have been out of the country for Christmas. I believe that may just be the reason for it, and if it's not that's OK, I am going to enjoy Christmas with my four children this year anyway! I am sure that it will all make sense in the end :)

So, we continue to push on because we have done all we can. It is what it is, and what will be, will be!

Please continue to share our story with friends. We are still trying to raise money for our latest payment of $5000 that is due when we mail the documents. If you know anyone that could help us out, please tell them about us. We greatly appreciate all your prayers and support.

No comments: