Friday, September 14, 2012

Thank you

Wow what a day. I feel overwhelmed with gratitude today for such wonderful friends. I have been trying to figure out a way to advertise my crochet items, so that I can hopefully sell them as a way to help us pay for this adoption. I have screwed around adding people to pages and then deleting those pages and adding more pages. But even with all that, people are still willing to help me out and advertise the things that I am trying to sell. I really appreciate everyones willingness to help me and be patient with me. 

I have already received a few orders for things. I am hoping I can keep up with them. It is just me making stuff, So i hope that people will understand if it takes me a little while to get them done, while I am trying to also do a ton of paper work and take care of my family :) But please know we really appreciate you being willing to order things. Thank you to every one of my fabulous friends that have already shown my stuff to their friends! You are all amazing and will be very blessed!


1 comment:

Megan Miller said...

You should make a bunch of things and then hold an auction for them! I bet you would raise moremoney this way, and I know when people know the money is for a good cause they are always willing to spend a little extra.