Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trying again

I thought that i would try again to be a blogger.
Life is different from when I tried this last time. We moved house L started kindergarten, C started preschool and M & T started attending our local elementary school. They all have new friends and new hobbies.
M and I started doing local musical theater, which has been a ton of fun. T, even joined M in a high school play and did an amazing job. It was so much fun watching them both perform in front of sellout crowds. They both have some much potential and I am looking forward to seeing what they can do with it. I plan on trying out again this summer for the next musical, in hopes that my casting wasn't a fluke last time! M and L are also trying out for Annie this week. Could be a busy summer!
I started a part time job writing blogs for Mikes company. It has been an interesting experience but it is a nice feeling knowing that i am contributing a little to our financial situation. I am mostly hoping that I will be able to make enough to help fund a trip to Australia. It has been almost six years since we have been back. Too long in my opinion but without money its hard to make a trip like that.
I also recently taught myself to crochet and I have been experimenting with making all kinds of things. I plan on putting up some pictures to show you my work. I would love to have more time to make things, it relaxes me and I love the feeling get when I am done!
I think that has mostly caught you up on what has been going on. Lets hope I have some interesting things to say from now on.

No comments: