Sunday, February 27, 2011

Callbacks

So the girls got callbacks for Annie and we spent all of Saturday morning at the theater dancing up a storm. Well, okay i wasn't dancing but the girls were. My fears were unfounded because they both did a great job. M even impressed me when she came up (they were in a room downstairs and parents were not allowed to watch) and showed me the dance they had learned. Her and her friend danced their little hearts out for anyone that would watch. This is a huge step for M and I was just so happy that it was a good experience for her. L was called back for the part of Molly and had to do a little extra singing as well dancing. Everyone was impressed with her and I was told, the other girls that were trying out all made a big AWWWWWWE sound when she got up to dance. I am hoping that means good things. M is being a really good sport about the fact that L might get a part she might not. I really hope that they both get a shot. It would be great to have them do something together.

No comments: