Monday, August 20, 2012

New Week

This week is going to be a busy one. We have meet the teacher today, I have to figure out how to get our mail back, (if you haven't heard our mailman decided that I had left the mail sitting in our box for too long and wont deliver to us anymore!) T and L start school tomorrow, M has her second of 3 orthodontic appointments to get her braces, and has an intake meeting for her new home school program. C gets tested for kindergarten, and Uncle Adam, Aunty Erin and Summer come to visit. Oh and The Mr and I run a relay on the weekend. . I also need to organize our fundraising yard sale, which we are still taking donations for, and get all the documents together for our home study. Find a way to pay the first installment of expenses and do just the normal everyday house work stuff! Now for most people this would be a regular day, but not for me. I am usually pretty boring and never leave the house, so I will feel a bit overwhelmed this week!

I am really looking forward to spending a few days visiting with my brother and sister in law and getting to meet my beautiful niece. I am also really looking forward to running on the weekend with a van full of great friends. It is going to be a blast!!!

So, it is a new week and I am going to try and feel blessed because of the things I GET to do this week, and try and do them with a smile. I am not going to let the disappointments and trials of last week over shadow the accomplishments I might have this week. I will look to the future and hope for the best.



Here's to a new week, a week of fun and a week of smiles.

No comments: